Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunshine Camp

Finally! I found some good internet!!! This is amazing, and I'm going to try to take full advantage of it! Here are a bunch of pictures for you guys to see of our time in Xi'an! This includes our wonderful time in Sunshine Camp! Enjoy


Part of the team behind the terracotta warriors

We found swords

We also found one of the greatest things I've found in China... a backalley skating rink, filled with pro-college age skaters.



This was one of the stunts these guys did, having 2 guys skate on top of each other
We, of course, wanted to attempt this too...

But failed
This is me trying to fit in with the Chinese guys


2011 CEO International Sunshine Camp

A couple of people in my group, oddly in a window
More friends on top of a statue in the campus we were at



Throughout the camp, groups had to complete different tasks for points... this is the human pyramid




We also had a photo scavenger hunt... This one was my idea, representing the evolution of love

A lily pad



We're pandas


Butterfly mask...

Working with some groundskeepers

And now... finally I am caught up... I have been in Chengdu for one month now, and I start school in 2 days!! So exciting... I have many stories to tell, and will try to get some up soon!

p.s- Totally comment if you would like! I think I enabled them, just realizing that I had them disabled


No comments: