Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introduction

Oh Boy! My first blog post
Several people told me a blog would be the best way to communicate with people back at home... So I decided for it. This is a little early in the game, with over a month until I leave... and so I guess I don't need to talk about China yet... Instead I'll share about Holi! Holi is a Hindi festival of colors, where every body throws colored powder at each other... We had our own event in Fayetteville, and it was amazing... here are some awesome pictures from it!

 Me... and then a bunch of friends at Holi!














So, anyway... that's my first update! In terms of China, things are going well... I'm $1960 away from my goal for my time in China, and I'm hoping for some awesome prayer warriors on my side. If you want to be a part, let me know!

No comments: