Thursday, May 26, 2011

12 days...

Hello all! Trying this blog thing out for the first time... hopefully this will be the best way to keep in touch on the other side of the globe... it's t-minus 12 days until our departure. Exciting? A little... also a little tense to get everything done, and also trying to realize that I've done this before... but still a little anxious! This should be the first time you are reading this, so I just want to tell you this will be my main mode of communication this summer and fall, so if you want to find out how I'm doing, just check this page! I should be posting bi-weekly throughout the summer and fall! Feel free to comment all you want, just be cautious about your diction! Love you guys so much, and I can't wait to tell you about the amazing stories awaiting me when I get there!
In love,
Jeff

No comments: