Friday, December 16, 2011

Last week

Hello whoever might frequent my blog!
So this is my last week in China, and amazingly enought the guy I'm staying with for this last week has good enough internet to get my vpn working! So I thought I would get on this thing and write some... I have one week left in China, and then I come back to finish my last term in college. I'm beginning to think that the bigger thing is not that I'm leaving China, but that I only have one semester left in this slice of life called college. The greatest days of my life, where God has grown me in UNBELIEVABLE ways, are coming to a close... now what? I think the only thing I have going for me is that I like Chinese enough to keep studying it, and it's easy to be a teacher in China... The thing that really gets me, if it's not obvious, is the unknown. I can take hard things, as long as I know they're coming... But I can't even handle easy things I don't know about.
Anyway, China time is coming to a close for me... and I'm ok with that... I think this was a perfect time for me for the time... I plan to come back, but I definately don't mind getting to see home again, and getting back to the U of A.
Anyway, small update, no pictures, unfortunately. Can't wait to see you all in America!
Jeff

No comments: